NCPEP helps parents who are court ordered to pay child support with:
- Interview training and resume writing
- Guidance on child support-related issues
- Job searching, career planning, and job referrals
- Services to help maintain and/or advance in job
- Possible assistance reinstating driver's license through Dept. of Revenue
- Assistance with work-related expenses
To enroll in the Non-Custodial Parent Employment Program, please complete the Eligibility Determination form below or call 727-484-3438.